When Do Organizations Call TPO?
A variety of circumstances drive the need for TPO’s unique breed of services. Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- My HR department isn’t working.
- We’re growing so fast that we can’t keep up.
- The person I just hired isn’t fitting in or producing.
- Our revenue is lagging. What should we be doing differently?
- Every time we make a great hire, he or she turns around and goes to a competitor.
- We’re restructuring and getting a new CEO. How should we realign?
- I can’t keep up with labor law compliance. Can someone else manage that for me?
- How can we bring our new vision and mission to life with our workforce?
- How can we boost morale among our team members?
- Our HR director is going on leave. How can I fill the void while he or she is gone?
- We’re implementing a new service line. What do our people need to do differently? And do we even have the right people?
- Are our salaries market competitive?
- We have a business plan. What’s next, and how do we align our individual staff objectives with our business objectives?
- I need help finding people with new skills, fresh thinking–change agents and people who can lead initiatives.